Here’s the grading rubric for the Infection Simulation, which will be evaluated for a grade on Friday, 5/5/17.
- Separate speeds for Infected and Healthy sprites.
- Individual Infected sprites ‘die’ after a time limit expires.
- Individual Infected sprites slow down over time.
- 4.0 – In addition to the 3.0 requirements
- Run multiple simulations. Be sure to clear previous population first.
- Report Average time till there are Zero infected alive over the course of all the simulations.
- Report % of Simulation that had uninfected survivors at the end.