At the end of the Brick Wall activity they ask you to include the following addition features.
- Length of the wall (how many bricks)
- Length of a brick
- Mortar thickness
These additional features should all work as additional inputs to the “Draw Brick Wall” block.
For the Brick Wall EXTENSION activity, I want you to create an alternate “Draw Brick Wall” block. For this new block I would like to see the following features:
- Input for the width and height, in pixels, for the wall in PIXELS.
- A square should be drawn around the wall based on it’s width and height.
- An input for the # of bricks across the first row should contain.
- An input for the color of the bricks.
- An input for the height of the rows.
- The block, or a custom block, should calculate the motor spacing.
You should also create a stack of blocks, or a custom block that contains, questions asking the user for the above inputs.